Central Heating and Air Conditioning is a TrustDale Certified Partner.
The TrustDale Certification process requires that a business must first pass his stringent 7-Point Investigative Review of reputation, price, quality, and customer service. That process is completed through detailed research and a personal company interview. Dale Cardwell has given us his highest recommendation. He believes that you, too, can feel confident placing your trust in our services.
7-Point Investigative Review
The TrustDale Investigative Process is completed through a personal interview with our business owners or representatives, a completed application, public records search, and secret shopping.
1. Price: The Company must price its main product or products competitively (unless there is a significant difference in the quality of the product). The Company must honor the price it advertises, and not use unavailable products to lure and trap customers into more expensive products.
2. Verified Reputation & Customer Service: The performance of each company is continually and systematically reviewed for delivery of excellent customer service. This is achieved by conducting follow up surveys of customers who have contacted recommended service providers.
3. What Would Cardwell Do: Dale Cardwell developed a proven standard of consumer fairness through thousands of real-world problem-solving experiences. This created the basis for “What Would Cardwell Do?” in regard to whether Dale would choose to personally do business with this Company.
4. Governor’s Office of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Publications, FTC: Each Company is reviewed through the pertinent agencies and publications.
5. Licensing, Professional Certification, Insurance and Bonding: Each Company is reviewed for proper professional credentialing.
6. Lawsuit Search and Review: A review of the Company’s litigation history is completed to assure no history of unprofessional or illegal business practices.
7. “Make it Right Guarantee”: The Company agrees to accept and abide by TrustDale’s Make it Right Guarantee.
Make it Right Guarantee
We at Central Heating and Air Conditioning have agreed in writing to accept and abide by the following from Trust Dale:
1. Customers have a right to extraordinary customer service.
2. Our current warranties and customer service are among the best available in the field.
3. We ensure complete customer satisfaction, by offering the TrustDale Make It Right guarantee.
4. The TrustDale Guarantee becomes valid when a customer contacts the vendor through TrustDale, or confirms his purchase on TrustDale.com within 24 hours of the transaction.
5. The TrustDale Guarantee states that if the customer is dissatisfied with a product, repair or customer service, the customer will first employ the avenues of redress made available by the business’ customer service agreement. In the event that at the conclusion of the process the customer remains dissatisfied, he/she will have the right to take the grievance to TrustDale.
6. We will allow TrustDale and an independent expert in the field to review the customer’s complaint. If upon conclusion of review, the independent expert and Dale agree that the customer’s position is justified, we agree to abide by the recommendation of TrustDale to Make It Right.
7. Make It Right means the vendor will repair/replace the product as recommended by TrustDale, or will pay for the product to be repaired or replaced, or will reimburse the customer for the cost of the repair/product at a price up to, but not to exceed, the original price paid by the customer.
Central Heating and Air Conditioning truly values our relationship with the TrustDale organization. Their stringent 7-point investigative review process to scrutinize home service providers regarding reputation, price, quality, and customer service and the subsequent certification of Central validates our commitment to our core values and our mission to provide our customers with the most complete, cost effective and professional residential and commercial heating and air conditioning services in the Atlanta market.
We also appreciate our very loyal customer base that has placed their trust in the services that we provide and we look forward to working with each and every one of you in the years to come.