Central Heating and Air Conditioning is proud and honored to support Children’s Health Care of Atlanta in their mission to provide specialized health care to Atlanta’s Children.
Central has been providing HVAC services to our Atlanta Metro area customers for over 74 years and Children’s Health Care of Atlanta has been providing for children’s health care for over 106 years. Two organizations with a legacy of serving the Atlanta community. Central is committed to assisting CHOA in taking care of Atlanta’s kids by donating $10.00 to this dedicated organization for every new Central maintenance agreement sold from April 1st through July 31, 2021.
Children’s Health Care of Atlanta is the largest pediatric healthcare provider in Georgia and one of the top-rated Children’s hospitals in the country with resources as listed below:
- More than 2,000 pediatric physicians representing more than 60 pediatric specialties and programs.
- Three hospitals with 673 licensed beds.
- Marcus Autism Center: maximizing potential for all kids with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
- Center for Advanced Pediatrics: offering innovative programs like staffed pediatric urgent care, breastfeeding-friendly pediatricians and lactation consultants, travel medicine, parenting classes, behavioral and mental health support, and nutrition.
- 20 neighborhood locations, including eight Urgent Care Centers.
- 13 telemedicine presenting sites across Georgia.
- A team of more than 11,000 employees and 10,000 volunteers who are all committed to a child’s well-being.
Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta is continually named one of the best children’s hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
Central is also working in partnership with “680 The Fan” Radio to provide “Christmas in July”, a program where we will be delivering Braves’ gear and other gifts to children undergoing treatment at the three CHOA hospitals.
Please help us in our mission to provide a little” Christmas in July” for our Atlanta kids fighting to overcome health issues. You can donate now by clicking the button below.