We want to help you breathe easier. By taking steps to bring healthy air into your home you can prioritize the well-being of your family while achieving peace of mind about your health in the process. Dry indoor air is more than just an inconvenience. It’s a threat to the health and comfort of your family as well as your budget.
During winter months, the combination of cool, outdoor air and forced furnace heat can cause your home to be drier than the Sahara Desert. If you are experiencing dry air in your home, call us for an indoor air quality consultation.
Benefits of Steam Humidification:
- Prevents Flu and Allergies
- Neutralizes Static Electricity
- Reduces Pet Dander and Discomfort
- Protects Fine Furniture, Wood Floors, and Musical Instruments
- Relieves Dry Skin and Scratchy Throats
- Reduces Heating Costs
If your crown molding and floors are separating and your skin is dry and irritated, call us now to take advantage of our Aprilaire humidifier special!